Are you having trouble losing weight?
Medical Aesthetics of North Dallas is thrilled to introduce the newest addition to our weight loss treatments: Semaglutide Weight Loss Injections. If you’re struggling with obesity, failed diets, and other weight-related issues, this revolutionary weight loss injection can help you achieve your goals.
Semaglutide shots have been clinically proven to help people lose significant amounts of weight. At Medical Aesthetics of North Dallas, Semaglutide injections are now available for patients in Plano, Frisco, Dallas and other North Texas communities.
What is Semaglutide?
The GLP-1 hormone is naturally produced by the body and plays a key role in regulating blood sugar levels and in controlling appetite impulses. Semaglutide is a GLP-1 receptor agonist that copys or mimicks the GLP-1 hormone which helps to reduce the appetite and increase feelings of fullness. This can lead to significant weight loss because you are eating less, without feeling deprived or hungry.
Do Semaglutide weight loss injections work?
In a recent clinical trial, Semaglutide was shown to help people lose an average of 15% of their body weight (as compared to 2% for those treated with placebo). For many, that can be an impressive and desired result that could have a significant impact on your health and well-being.
What are the advantages of Semaglutide injections?
- Semaglutide is easy to use. At Medical Aesthetics of North Dallas, you will have priority access to our clinic so you can quickly get in for your weekly injection, out and on your way. This saves time and makes it extremely convenient.
- Semaglutide is safe and well-tolerated: The most common side effects are mild and might include nausea and diarrhea. These symptoms typically resolve on their own within a few days. Unlike many other weight loss medications, Semaglutide is not associated with an increased risk of heart attack or stroke.
- Semaglutide may offer other health benefits. For individuals with obesity and other weight-related health conditions, the benefits of can include a reduction in blood pressure and improvement in cholesterol levels.
How do I get started?
If you’re interested in trying Semaglutide, our team can help determine if it can help you achieve your weight loss goals. We will develop a plan to monitor your progress and adjust your dosage as needed.
We also recommend a few other lifestyle changes you can make, in addition to Semaglutide, to help you get the best outcome possible. These lifestyle changes may include:
- Eating a healthy, balanced diet that is rich in fruits, vegetables, and lean protein.
- Regular exercise is also important, as it helps to burn calories and build muscle.
How much do Semaglutide shots cost?
We have great news for our clients in Plano, Frisco, Dallas, and surrounding North Texas communities – we are offering an introductory price for the first 12 weeks of treatment. Call 214-577-1777 for details!
Here is what is included in your tailored-to-you weight loss Semaglutide treatment plan.
- 30-minute comprehensive consultation with one of our expert providers. During this time, we will discuss your weight loss goals, medical history, and any underlying conditions that may impact your treatment plan. Next, we will also conduct a body scan analysis to determine your baseline measurements and will then develop a personalized plan to meet your needs.
- 12-weekly injections of Semaglutide in the office and a weigh-in so we can track your progress and adjust your dosage as necessary.
- B-12 “Skinny Shot” if needed to support your weight loss journey. The B-12 “Skinny Shot” can help regulate and jump-start your weight loss.
- Additional testing, or lab work as needed. We understand that every patient is unique, and we want to ensure that we are providing the best care possible. Lab work may be recommended to further evaluate any underlying health conditions that could impact your weight loss progress.
Don’t Wait to Achieve Your Weight Loss Goals. If you’re tired of failed diets and feeling frustrated with your lack of progress, Semaglutide Weight Loss Injections may be the solution you’ve been searching for. At Medical Aesthetics of North Dallas, we are committed to ensuring that our patients in Plano, Frisco, Dallas, and surrounding North Texas communities have access to the best treatments for achieving their weight loss goals. Call 214-577-1777 today to take advantage of our introductory offer and start your journey towards a healthier, happier you!
**Please remember: Semaglutide is not right for everyone. Results may vary. Please consult with our physicians or your own physician to see if Semaglutide is right for you.